View Profile Bakariboss

73 Movie Reviews

I was going to write something cringy about her being an eternal 10 year old, but then I did. Derp!

Good animation.

YES! This is like oldschool Newgrounds awesomeness lol. Thanks for this awesome contribution, guy.

5 stars

I'm getting:

"Despite your loss, loneliness and lust, solicitation of a prostitute will only further your despair. Exploitation of another man's daughter will not fill the void of a lost wife."

The guy should've just went to park or a box- social or whatever; a place where he could build a relationship with a new woman.

12 Game Reviews

the following about sums it up:

Squeeel!
Dammit!
*click click**cliiiiick*
Squeeel!
Ergh!
Fuckin' YES!!! Woot!

I love this game

It's like a non violent cave story.

II Peter 2:9-10

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness,and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

2 Audio Reviews

Amazing.

Are you open to making music for games?

Kman465 responds:

Hey, I’m glad you liked the track! Sorry for the late(ish) response. I’d be interested in making music for games, definitely! But the downside is that I’m not home until the beginning of October. So if you had an idea in mind, send me a pm and we’ll go from there.

Thanks again,
Kman

ROFLAMO

OMG My stomach lolol.

SeiyruRenaih responds:

DID YOU FIND YOUR StOMACH IM SO sORRY

6 Art Reviews

Masterful aliasing.

Whew! I think it's safe to say you won 1st place for art lol. This is the express definition of epic.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I'm thinking of making another sequel to this next year.

A Beevclops? Make more plz!

WackyCarson responds: